CLOSED FOR ENTRIES
Winners will be notified by 31 Oct 2017. Previous winners are listed here
There are six prizes which will be awarded by the InkTears judging panel:
- Winner: £250
- Runner-up: £50
- 6x Highly Commended: £25
All prize winners will get their:
- Story published to the InkTears Readership
- Bio published on InkTears site
- Submissions must be 500 words or less in length (shorter entries very welcome), written in English. Any theme is acceptable.
- Story may have have been previously published in a magazine or online, providing the author still owns the copyright and there is no exclusivity with the prior publication
- Alternatively, the story may be as yet unpublished.
- Work must be entirely the work of the entrant, and the entrant must own the full publication rights to the story.
- Submissions must be accompanied by a bio including full details of any previous publication history of the story submitted.
- Submissions can only be accepted online.
- Each submission must be accompanied by an entry fee of £3.50, payable as part of the submission process.
- Multiple submissions are permitted.
- There is no geographical restriction on entrants, entry is open to all including non-UK based writers.
- Entrants must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Entrants agree to have their story published by InkTears in both electronic and paper format. Authors will retain worldwide copyright on their work with InkTears having first publication rights.
- Closing date is 31 July 2017 (was extended to Aug 12)
- Winners will be notified via email by 31 October 2017.
- Full results will be posted on this website by 15 November 2017.
- Entrants will be judged by the InkTears judging panel. The judges’ decisions are final and no individual correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry is confirmation of your acceptance of all rules and conditions.